Hello people! I would post this on my own blog- but i deleted it because i hardly ever blog. I'm doing it today because mom hasn't blogged since APRIL. And it's almost JUNE.
So I'll give you a re-cap of what things have been happening here.
- The play 'Guides' went well. (I don't think Mom posted about this yet...)
- Me and Gabby sang karaoke at the May Festival and our picture was in the newspaper. (Yes, that is us with blue and yellow hair. XD)
- I haz a drawing tablet! (FINALLY. XD)
- uhh (trying to think of more)
- A.J. turned 11! (I still think he's ten. LOL)
- Mom turned.. 28?? (I forget her age. LOLZ)
That's all I can think of so far... (there's more but I forget about it.)
Me and some friends are working on a video project, and we would like some peeps to support us! You don't have to do anything except like our videos (and maybe even subscribe) and give us thumbs up! So far we only have 2 trailers-filmed and edited by me-and I'm writing the script. My wig head Steve (he has alien eyes haha!) is starring in it as Steve the Alien. (So basically he's being himself) Here's the trailer (i'm the blonde)-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl75IYwMAGw&feature=g-u-u
And I found a site where I can post my art! 8D So far I've posted about... 35 drawings?? Something like that. Me and Mom are working on a project that has to do with my art but we're not telling you what it is. (Hehehe.) Here's the link- http://ravenwingsfly.deviantart.com/
So that's about it, other than random stuff that I've been doing. (Messing around with my microphone, accents, drawings, listening to the Delicious Tomato Song and such) So I hope you have a quick random update of what we're doing. (Sorta...)
(P.S. It's okay if you think I'm weird. I think so too. ;) )